Cm Stacker Mod

I've had my CM Stacker for about.. 6 months now. Its a great case, but it needs some sprucing up. I decided to do some modifications to my case.

I've already got a custom WC set-up that should start arriving within the next two weeks. It consists of:

Danger Den DD12V-D5 Pump

Danger Den MAZE4 GPU Block

Black Ice Xtreme II

Swiftech Storm CPU Waterblock

While I'm at it, I'll list the rest of the specs:

Intel P4 3.4GHz w/HT

(4) 512 GB Corsair DDR2 400

ATI Radeon 800XL 256MB

(2) WD Raptors RAID0

Gigabyte GA-8AENXP-D Mobo

SB Audigy 2ZS

I've also got a PC POWER & COOLING, Turbo-Cool

I've seen mods where they mount an double 120mm rad where that bottom screen is. You could set it up to were the rad fans suck the air into the case through the rad, and have that back fan and a possible top blow hole take the air out of the case. Just a suggestion i've seen.

I've seen mods where they mount an double 120mm rad where that bottom screen is.  You could set it up to were the rad fans suck the air into the case through the rad, and have that back fan and a possible top blow hole take the air out of the case.  Just a suggestion i've seen.

596887[/snapback]

Thanks. I thought about that, but I didn't feel like measuring right now :) It seemed like a possible option, then I could sit the pump under the HDD cage and keep it out of sight.

I think the two front stripes should be carbon fiber, there's a sticky film that looks a lot like the real thing

Just my 2 cents :P

597253[/snapback]

Yeah, I wanted something a little different so that there was a little contrast. That carbon fiber film sounds great.

Any idea where you saw/buy it?

EDIT

Just bought the paint, about to disassemble the case and get cracking on the paint job. I'll post some pics as soon as I'm finished. ZOMG, I'm so excited irl!

Edited by Foramorm