Fx-57 O 4800 X2?

UT will NOT be supporting SMP.  I doubt we'll see it main stream before 2008...

btw I'm not allowed to sell the FX-57 ES...  I've already been warned about that :(  something is squirrely about that chip and it's Vcore not being the same as the retail version...  it also OCs a LOT better than it's retail siblings.

557088[/snapback]

Scary getting warned about a CPU, and giving info away, youd think it was some dier secret like the CIA, FBI would warn u about or ur life kinda thing.

He has an agreement with AMD called "Non Disclosure". It means that anything currently in development and is not released to the public cannot be disclosed to the public. I have the same thing with Dell where only the employees now about the new systems coming out before they are due on the market.

Edited by FxXP

What is an FX-57 ES? Sounds like some top secret government weapon.

And they're making an FX-59? I though the FX line died with the 57!

557142[/snapback]

Do you know what "Intel Confidential" stands for on an engineering sample for a Pentium 4 processor? Same thing.

He has an agreement with AMD called "Non Disclosure". It means that anything currently in development and is not released to the public cannot be disclosed to the public. I have the same thing with Dell where only the employees now about the new systems coming out before they are due on the market.

557140[/snapback]

Ya I Know.

To qoute Cybergrunt "Let me adjust my tin foil Hate"

What is an FX-57 ES? Sounds like some top secret government weapon.

And they're making an FX-59? I though the FX line died with the 57!

557142[/snapback]

FX-59 has a 50/50 chance of hitting the streets. after the odds on the FX-57 being the same way, I tend to think we're looking at a no in the end :(