Anyone Know A Good Ftp Program?

SVTmofo

Guest Silenc3
I use FileZilla.

554588[/snapback]

Filezilla is fine, once in a while.

CuteFTP pwns it.

You should read a bit about ftp before asking such question... because from what i see, you've got nothing but bad answers here. And that is not because the answers are bad in themselves, but because you didn't ask the right question.

You say you and your friend want to connect to each other's computer. In order to do that via FTP, you both need to have an FTP client as well as an FTP server installed and configured properly. Since you are asking about an FTP program, I will assume you have no idea about ftp server, and that you also don't have one installed.

Therefore, simply using one of the programs mentioned above won't do you any good, since you will have nothing to connect to as long as an FTP server is not running on your friend's computer, and the other way around.

What's disturbing is that everyboding starting venting and praising their ftp clients, while nobody really addressed your issue. I expect more from an "overclocker" community.

So how about i leave the others take it from here.

Guest Jeremy

I use Serv-U-FTP for hosting, and just explorer for downloading (My network places->add network place)