What's On Your System Tray At The Moment?

OptikaliLLusion

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

:lol: oh yeah. Forgot about IE doing that cause I always used to turn it off! It annoyed me because the only way to zoom in seemed to be to hover over the image for a few seconds till that stupid button appeared in the corner? Not just click and zoom. Grr!!

I must need my eyes checking then I think, because that jpg honestly looks just fine to me!!!

541428[/snapback]

:D

I turned mine off in Firefox, and I'd guess the jpg quality at.. 70?, 60?

I always hated that ie hovering things too, but it is sometimes useful when you want to save images fast, or if your right button or pinkie(sp?) is broken. :lol:

EDIT:

v. 1.01

changelist:

-added (sp?)

-other spelling mistakes fixed

I'm just used to doing that.. lol

Edited by cold_snipe

Well on my LAN rig I have Speed fan showing my 31/32C load temp (not sure which it was for the SS and it cant make up it's mind...) My wireless network status....and the Xear 3D "audio" that came integrated into this sorry excuse for a motherboard.

My main rig is running on a 4mb S3 ViRGE DX (PCI) until i get my new mobo and video card friday/monday so im ashamed of what my desktop looks like, classic windows styling, black background, ewww.

So here's the SS of the LAN rig

:D

I turned mine off in Firefox, and I'd guess the jpg quality at.. 70?, 60?

I always hated that ie hovering things too, but it is sometimes useful when you want to save images fast, or if your right button or pinkie(sp?) is broken. :lol:

EDIT:

v. 1.01

changelist:

-added (sp?)

-other spelling mistakes fixed

I'm just used to doing that.. lol

541437[/snapback]

70 :)

lol @ right button or pinkie being broken.... and the changelist!!

right!! only woke up cause my throat hurts.... time to (try) go back to sleep :D