Building New Pc

JeepGC96ZJ

A friend of mine gave me the DDR2100 memory for free. He upgraded so I took it. Cant beat free stuff! But I eventually will get the DDR2700.

WHY would you even CONSIDER DDR 2700? Sounds like you have some pretty serious plans in the near future. Why hold yourself back with slow ram? I have 2 sticks of Corsair 3200 400mhz ddr 512ram and it FLIES. It wasn't cheap but RAM isn't the place to cut corners. Craig

A friend of mine gave me the DDR2100 memory for free. He upgraded so I took it. Cant beat free stuff! But I eventually will get the DDR2700.

WHY would you even CONSIDER DDR 2700? Sounds like you have some pretty serious plans in the near future. Why hold yourself back with slow ram? I have 2 sticks of Corsair 3200 400mhz ddr 512ram and it FLIES. It wasn't cheap but RAM isn't the place to cut corners. Craig

well because not all people want to give so much money to a pc, and because not all people need the speed of that memory.. there are still very much people who use there there pc, just to make some txt files ... , so only if you think you're going to be OCing or Gaming, or something, you need DDR400 or DDR400+ , otherwise PC 2100 , is good enougth :)

greetz