New Egg Is A Pos

TiKiGoD

I love newegg, i have bought lots of things from them. Everything was wrapped perfectly. Was shipped out immedately and arrived at my door in 2 days. I accidently ordered a wrong piece once and with no questions asked they gave me an RMA number and refunded my money within 7 days. I recommend newegg.com to all my friends. They have awesome prices, their customer service was great (u must have gotten a bad rep) and their shipping is fast with super low prices. I trust them and it's basically the only online place i shop from. They have a huge inventory for the most part.

sorry bout your bad experience with them, that's all it takes is one bad experience to create an unhappy customer. But maybe you just got a bad rep when you called in that doesnt like to return items.. hehe

-Eric

I ordered and ASUS mobo from them in the fall and it was DOA. However, when I called them, they were very quick to help solve my problem. I needed a mobo ASAP, so the guy gave me an extra $25 to spend (since they didn't have any more of the original one I bought in stock). All I had to do was pay for the second one with my credit card. They sent it via FEDEX OVERNIGHT for FREE, then, when I sent my other one back, they refunded my money, including my original shipping costs.

So, basically, I got a $25 discount on an ASUS mobo with free overnight shipping.....I would deal with them again in a heartbeat. :D

WOW That sucks to hear... Well, I ordered my Video Card , Antec TruBlue Power Supply, Vantec HDD Coolers, Pentium 4 2.8 CPU, Vantec HSF, and Two Sticks of Corsair DDR .. and It came exactly when they said it would. I admit to being nervous about the CPU and the other componets at the hands of Fed-Ex .. but it all arrived perfectly fine in brand new in boxes on time with NO PROBLEMS after installation.

Hereafter everything is still fine and I plan on ordering all the components for my friends system that Im going to build for him also from NEWEGG just as my other friend that helped me order my stuff got his from there too.. So .. sorry to hear about your bad experience .. but no company is perfect... Im definatly Pro-NEWEGG thO ..

ANYWAY.. you say you bought a WHOLE SYSTEM worth of parts ... but your only getting a 35$ refund.. Something doesnt sound right there... and even up above a few threads it looks like your dodging the question... what was wrong with what you got... ????

It appears from the posts up above that EVERYONE else has had a good if not great experiance with NEWEGG... so maybe you just have some bad luck or something...

.. actually why dont you list what you got .. how much it was .. and what happened during and after install .. cause I HIGHLY doubt that NEWEGG as reputable a company as they are would send FOUR dead products out to ANYONE. I think your just mad and trying to make other people hate newegg for reasons that you cant even emphasize .... besides the fact .. if what you bought was brand new retail stuff and not ALL OEM or even if it was .. its not NEWEGGS fualt automatically .. they may have been sent Products that are Boxed up and ready for retail sale that could be DOA .. NEWEGG is just an online Store not a component manufacturer... Now if you got some things that didnt work along with several others that did (which would constitute a WHOLE SYSTEM) Im more than Certain that they would replace the Items that were defective . Unless the Items specifically said NO RETURNS on the product description or if you call up and blast someones head off on the telephone there is NO reason for them not to exchange any defective product .

So yea, not to be rude or anything.. but if you want people to dislike or not use newegg.. give us some better reasons....

Goodluck with your future purchases

Peace

Triple-X