Nyc Gathering

silkster

ahh crap, someone gotta hook me up with CS:Source, that's the one game I don't have (I know its a must, and I will buy my own copy one day). But currently I have these games to share with anyone thats coming:

Halo Custom Edition (Multiplayer only, freaking awesome, only game im playing right now

Unreal Tournament 2004

Unreal Tournament Game of The Year

Medal Of Honor, Allied Assult

and yea... :blush: ... someone add more to that list plz.

Oh yes and Kurosen would be providing transportation for anyone near brooklyn right? Enyce2k9 got discourage because of hauling his computer through public transportation, lol I done the same, it ain't easy (plastic black trash bags, lol).

So Kurosen, can you re assure him you can help him with a ride??

Edited by silkster

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lol as I've told silkster before, my car can fit 3 other people besides myself comfortably and 4 snuggly. I would prefer that you hold your rig on your lap as my trunk is bound to wreck it up in some way if you leave it in there :P

Also, I would appreciate if those in need of a ride could tell me the address I would need to pick them up from as I can't go all the way to NJ to get you, if there is any way to get dropped off or somehow get any closer to either of the possible locations in my previous post, it'd make life a bit easier and getting the LAN started would be a lot quicker. I'll reply back as soon as I can to tell you if I can get you or not ;)

Last but not least, if anyone else wants to help with transportation, it'd be a bit of stress off my shoulders, please post if you can help with pickup :P

I'll be posting public transportation routes as needed when we have decided on the location from the above two mentioned

**EDIT**

Alright guys I did my homework and got prices and info for both places. I want your opinions as to which way we should go:

===A===

Place: X-Lounge

Time: 12pm - 8pm

Price: $400 in total, the more people that come the less per person (trying to get them to give a lower price)

Details: They will supply us with our own private reserved room, internet connectivity, keyboards, mice and monitors if needed (may charge extra per person for monitors, not sure yet), as well as pizza for all at no extra charge.

===B===

Place: Kings Games

Time: 12pm - 8pm

Price: $20 per person

Details: We will have our own area of a room (though the room itself won't be private) and we'll have to bring everything on our own but the ethernet cable (they supply the internet connectivity for us). There are places to eat within 3 blocks in any direction.

Lemme know what you guys think :P

And remember not to post youe personal info in this thread PM kurosen with those kind of details

reason 1 it is against forum rules(for your own protection)

reason 2 FOR YOUR OWN PROTECTION

nuff said :D

er yea, good call bishop :)

just pm private info to me directly... your own and that of your cute sister... j/k :P

come on guys, i need to know which you would prefer!