Too Much Patriotism

Bigevil954

Yeah, but a well worded one.

You might want to split future long posts into paragraphs.

Dunno about you, but when I see a large body of pretty unformatted text, it scares me and I often can't be bothered to read it.

521267[/snapback]

that's what i was afraid of...ill go edit it now.

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would much rather buy an american car than an import based solely on the fact that I like to support my countrie's economy. I know I probably dont make a big difference, but my 34k for a Dodge is going towards an american company, just like the 6 GM's I bought before it. I even take it one step further. I will buy my car from the CLOSEST possible domestic dealer because then, not only am I supporting American companies, but I am supporting my LOCAL economy as well. I want that salesman that lives in my town to make commission on my money.

by the way there are two uk/england flags??? what do they look like?

521266[/snapback]

english flag (st george's cross)

unkg01009cs.gif

united kingdom flag (union jack) : united kingdom of great britain and northern ireland

unkg00014at.gif

this flag is the combination of st david's cross (england), st andrew's saltire (scotland), and st patrick's cross (ireland)... somehow wales have their own flag but they are part of the uk even though they are all strange and live in the hills with sheep :P