Intel Hits Back Over Amd Lawsuit

higher quality my butt... a friend of mine went threw 4 amd's without doing any overclocking. while me, i' didnt have that kinda problems with my AMD. it all depends on ur luck. if u get lucky, u get lucky and get a good processor. if not, then ooh well .. sucks to u

523358[/snapback]

higher quality my butt?? sucks to be a noob i guess, cuz i built quite a few intel and amd systems for various customers and and not 1 processor has failed. seems like something you/ your friend has done to screw up those amd. i suggest you pick up a hand book and actually learn how to build a craping computer before bashing amd about problems caused on your part. and its funny how i bet thats made up. you prolly screwed up 2 amd procs purposely and said "oo 4 amds failed me, intels r0x0rs cuz i got 1 and it works" well GG my butt cuz you didnt build it right. and should the procs have failed does NOT mean any company sucks butt btw. i hate it when ppl screw up products and blame the company for thier own craping noobish mistakes.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In the cpu world, dreaming is all we have

thats my quote for the day lol :rolleyes:

as for this

"amd's actually multitask better than intels" as much as i'd like to admit it, No that is basically the opposite, we all know the chant

AMD=games

intel=multitask apps

524169[/snapback]

I quote the big man himself:

the intel chips tend to do better in file encoding and conversion than the AMD's. the AMD's on the other hand actually multi task better.

[...]

Intel = like someone with OCD. it will keep pounding on the same thing over and over again till it's done. and it doesn't take to interuptions well at all. why? longer pipelines.

AMD = is like someone with severe ADD. it will bounce from one thing to the next very quickly. why? shoter pipelines.

Edited by Kamikaze_Badger

higher quality my butt?? sucks to be a noob i guess, cuz i built quite a few intel and amd systems for various customers and and not 1 processor has failed. seems like something you/ your friend has done to screw up those amd. i suggest you pick up a hand book and actually learn how to build a craping computer before bashing amd about problems caused on your part. and its funny how i bet thats made up. you prolly screwed up 2 amd procs purposely and said "oo 4 amds failed me, intels r0x0rs cuz i got 1 and it works" well GG my butt cuz you didnt build it right. and should the procs have failed does NOT mean any company sucks butt btw. i hate it when ppl screw up products and blame the company for thier own craping noobish mistakes.

524175[/snapback]

lol he dont have a clue does he, :typing: swifty nice come back

Edited by iancox14

I think kamizkaze badger summed it up, their both good for what they do best, lets just leave it at that, we've been over this 8 billion times

INTEL not as good for gaming, amd kicks its face in in gaming

amd well Hey i kick at gaming, but when it comes to multitasking, well i'll leave that up to intel

there ya go

the intel xe is the only intel cpu that beats the x2s for multitasking ... but then again the pentuim d's are much less expensive than the x2s and all p4's are better than single core 64's at multitasking .. so yeah ... i agree