Hello, I have 2 question. I just bought a motherboard shuttle AK32 spacewalker with a xp2000, when I installed it reconized the cpu like 1250mhz, then I went to bios and it has the option of cpu clock, it has min:100( that its 1250mhz) and max:166. I choose 133 and it runs to xp2000. My question is if they send me a wrong cpu or its fine and I suppose to set the cpu clock to 133.

Question number 2: if its xp2000+ how much Can I overclock it? .

Thank you,

Arturo

ty!! I thought they sent me the wrong cpu. If i set it 145 it will go 2200+ should I? or my motherboard is not good enought?

Thank you again,

Arturo

well just try, if your temps are running to high, or it's running unstable, lower it again, or higher Vcore ;)

greetz

• 2 weeks later...
My AMD2000+ is now running @ 1.7Ghz, but when i am overclocking him higher, some programs don't work anymore, it's crazy but it is, like games etc. you get tha classic BLUE SCREEN :angry:

gheeh, welcome williz ;)

i wouldn't know what to say about your prob.... just wait till the "Xprtz" come :P

greetz

I have the same CPU,,,, and I have just been stepping it 1 Mhz a day and then Burning it in each day.... go slowly... I did try a big jump and Lock ups... now I am going slowly and much better..

I don't say it is the rule, but wih my set up... patience is working..

If you are getting lock ups, drop the FSB a bit and slowly build it bak up

Curtis

I have the same CPU,,,, and I have just been stepping it 1 Mhz a day and then Burning it in each day.... go slowly... I did try a big jump and Lock ups... now I am going slowly and much better..

I don't say it is the rule, but wih my set up... patience is working..

If you are getting lock ups, drop the FSB a bit and slowly build it bak up

Curtis

well, that's the rule, idd , do it slowley.. :P

i made that mistake my first time, going from 2800 to 3150, no boot :D

when doing it in segments of 1-3 i got 3250 (took me a week)

greetz

different processors clock to different rates it all depennds on the batch you get some people can overclock a lot some people can barely get them to overclock people can tell you how well theirs has overclocked but that doesnt mean you will get that high. hope this helps justin

yeah it's all different, i have the same processor and i have it clocked at 1.67 and it's about 45 degrees C, and my friend has the same one at it's about 90 degrees C, it's gonna die pretty soon. If i were you i would just move it up slowly and try do your daily things, try games, do whatever, and just make sure everything works properly, and if it does, then make it a little faster. but don't forget to watch your temps

Hello, I have 2 question. I just bought a motherboard shuttle AK32 spacewalker with a xp2000, when I installed it reconized the cpu like 1250mhz, then I went to bios and it has the option of cpu clock, it has min:100( that its 1250mhz) and max:166. I choose 133 and it runs to xp2000. My question is if they send me a wrong cpu or its fine and I suppose to set the cpu clock to 133.

Question number 2: if its xp2000+ how much Can I overclock it? .

Thank you,

Arturo

i would reccomend switching the FSB 100 to 133 on the motherboard it self (there should be 2 jumpers (on/off) to doit) rather thanm doing it in the bios.. so the bios wont think of it as an overclock. and then u could overcloc/underclock as you want..

i might be wrong but thats what i did..