Need Help With Watercooling

im new to occ and im upgrading my current comp to something alot more devestating and need good water cooling for it. The problem is i dont know anything about watercooling or what a good setup is so if anyone could post a good setup under a 500 dollar budget thatd be awesome. :)

specs:

Thermaltake Armor VA8000BWS Black Aluminum/Steel ATX Full Tower Computer Case

2 WD raptors 74 gb

DFI LANPARTY nF4 SLI-DR Socket 939 NVIDIA nForce4 SLI ATX AMD Motherboard

eVGA 256-P2-N528-AX Geforce 7800GTX 256MB GDDR3 PCI Express x16 Video Card

OCZ OCZ520ADJ ATX 520W Power Supply

OCZ 2GB (2 x 1GB) 184-Pin DDR SDRAM DDR 400 (PC 3200) Unbuffered Dual Channel Platinum System Memory Model OCZ4002048ELDCPE-K

AMD Athlon 64 X2 4400+ Toledo

also if anyone could tell me if thats a good setup thatd be great too cause i heard u need specific type of ram for the SLI lanpartys mobo's.

Have you gone so far as to use extreme air cooling yet? You should really do alot of research before you take the dive into water cooling, there are dozens of guides out on the internet. Watercooling's something that can be really good if you got all the knowledge, but can screw you out of hundreds of dollars of hardware if you screw up.

personally if i'd be dumping this much money on a setup, drop that x2, and get the fx-55 san deigo. and if you put that on water... watch it fly. :) and ur budget of 500 would be a nice PS unit, but since ur new to it i wouldnt advise it. Just do to www.dangerden.com. look at the TDX or RBX water block, dual or triple heatercore, a resivour, and one of DD's pumps. Danger Den is a really good watercooling company. you cant go wrong with it.