Very Concerned About Freeipodshuffle.com

almondboy72

I got one referal from a family member. They signed up at my house, using the same computer I was on. Which means the same IP they created a username and password setup thier accounts all on my computer. I got the green light for one of thier referals, I asked one of my friends today if that mattered he said yeah and he got banned for it, his friend did the same thing just setting up an account and he got banned from it. Is this true? I thought if you made more than one account from the same house number that it would result to a ban or Hold once you complete the referals.

Is there anyway I can convince Gratius to not ban me if this is true and how do I get out of this mess. I have 2 referals one from my family thats the one im not sure about and one from another kid in another state that is okay for sure.

Can someone please help me and tell me it doesnt matter or that its okay to do that and there are no rules against this.

I did hopefully they will understand. Has anyone heard of gratis tracking IP's to check up things like this?

Edit:

After reading thier Terms and Agreement it does not say anything about siging up at ones house for a differnt account or having having anything to do with have the same IP's