Only In Tennessee

d3bruts1d

I think you can add this to the list of "You might be a redneck if..." jokes.

*sigh* It would happen in TN.

Nerm beat me to it!! So are ya'll still registered at the local WalMart so we can chip in and get Celtica a one-year anniversary gift? Maybe a new broom and some cleaning supplies? :lol:

Nerm beat me to it!!  So are ya'll still registered at the local WalMart so we can chip in and get Celtica a one-year anniversary gift?  Maybe a new broom and some cleaning supplies? :lol:

504630[/snapback]

She's well known at WallyWorld. She's there more than most of the employees. :P

Oh, and don't get her a broom, she might fly away! :P

j/k :D

She's well known at WallyWorld. She's there more than most of the employees. :P

Oh, and don't get her a broom, she might fly away! :P

j/k :D

504639[/snapback]

She is going to kill you when she reads that, and dont even THINK about editing out of our posts....i have it copyed and pasted to notepad :lol:

lol - there was a reason I chose "broom" over "mop" - I just couldn't bring my self to make the reference d3 did! Guess I'm more scared of Celtica than he is :lol:

Hmm....it would be funny if I actually was a witch now wouldn't it...well funny for me...because every one of you would be frogs right now. Anyway...sooo....d3...when ya coming home? You have to come home eventually...i'll be waiting on ya :closedeyes:

Hmm....it would be funny if I actually was a witch now wouldn't it...well funny for me...because every one of you would be frogs right now. Anyway...sooo....d3...when ya coming home? You have to come home eventually...i'll be waiting on ya  :closedeyes:

504662[/snapback]

awwwwwwwwwwwwww how sweet. She is waiting on you d3. lol probably waiting to whack you over the head with her broom when ya get home haha. j/k :P