Itunes 4.9

Blue_cow

heh. yeah i heard about this a few weeks ago on attack of the show and i was pleased. I just got home and fired up itunes to find that there was an update :).

EDIT: By the way, the update takes hella long to download. Its only a 15mb file though :? Is this only happening to me?

Edited by Blue_cow

heh. yeah i heard about this a few weeks ago on attack of the show and i was pleased. I just got home and fired up itunes to find that there was an update :).

EDIT: By the way, the update takes hella long to download. Its only a 15mb file though :? Is this only happening to me?

500284[/snapback]

I was DLing at 40kbps on cable so I think it is slow...

ok i just finished. Wow. Very convenient. You can browse podcasts by genre, you can search all in a itunes store type of thing. Definatly the best media program that ive ever used. I HIGHLY recommend this. Awesome download :D:bah:

I like it... but Im kind of worried that some people might think "oh, lets charge for podcasts" and that will be the end of free podcasting... I mean, they put free next to "get" which implies that some of them cost money...