Themaltake Fans

Hyper Threaded

Two Thermaltake fans, one is a 120mm LED that gives about 60-65cfm @ 35db, the lights are pretty bright on it, great for case cooling or showing off that big XP-120 you just put on the CPU. Other fan is a 92mm that gives about 25-30cfm @ 30db.

Neither fan is very loud. I'm offering them as a set and asking $10 or OBO and whatever the shipping cost. Both fans are about six-months old, but only being used for about three of those months.

Pic:post-15428-1301682946027_thumb.jpg

Edited by Hyper Threaded

Two Thermaltake fans, one is a 120mm LED that gives about 60-65cfm @ 35db, the lights are pretty bright on it, great for case cooling or showing off that big XP-120 you just put on the CPU. Other fan is a 92mm that gives about 25-30cfm @ 30db.

Neither fan is very loud. I'm offering them as a set and asking $10 or OBO and whatever the shipping cost. Both fans are about six-months old, but only being used for about three of those months.

Pic:post-15428-1301682946027_thumb.jpg

494123[/snapback]

12.00 shipped on them. paypal immediate. lmk

Flashy, you can't B/S/T until you've been a member for 90 days, just an FYI, I think that applies to buying, but I know that it does to selling items.

Back on topic, that big fan is nice, I've got one in my pc and it pushes quite a bit of air.

Flashy, you can't B/S/T until you've been a member for 90 days, just an FYI, I think that applies to buying, but I know that it does to selling items.

Back on topic, that big fan is nice, I've got one in my pc and it pushes quite a bit of air.

496309[/snapback]

nah boarder, your wrong. you can buy, as I have with 3 different people on here already. You just cant sell until 90 days which in my case is the beginning of july. so i really do appreciate your cautiousness, but Im up to par already. rock on!