Doing Some Light Reading.

Ste

Should I get a book on linux, if im going into networking and stuff related to that, Im almost done with an A+ Cert book and just bought a CCNA book, so would it be a good idea to read up on Linux?

yeah that sounds like a good idea!

u have a different system to english

coz im an I.T engineer apprentice and learn on the job with hardly any writing or reading just learn on the job :D

go 4 it

alrighty, next book to buy, any other book recommendations, I like getting ahead, especially if its something Im interested in.

alrighty, next book to buy, any other book recommendations, I like getting ahead, especially if its something Im interested in.

481012[/snapback]

ON that note, Im reading a book about CCNA right now, cisco networking stuff, I realize there are alot of terms i am unfamilar with, is there a book i should read before this one that would better prepar me for CCNA?

• 2 weeks later...

CCNA expires every year and you have to renew it. I hope you knew that. Now if this is coming out of your own pockets, then I'd do Network+. That's actually what I'm doing now. I'm waiting to get hired by a company and have them pay for my CCNA. If that doesn't work out I'd hate to spend $200+ every year. Usually, though, companies do pay for certifications or help you a little at least. It's up to you though. I am also learning Linux. I'm currently learning Fedora Core 3 seeing that Bentley College uses that.