Wtb A64 Socket 754 For Folding Rig

crash

OK I need another 754 A64 to get another rig up and folding. Anyone have one? C'mon guys, you know you want to upgrade to a venice chip and a DFI NF4 Ultra D! You don't need that old 754 anyways! :)

***EDIT***

Got one off ebay for $112, (3200+)

OK I need another 754 A64 to get another rig up and folding.  Anyone have one?  C'mon guys, you know you want to upgrade to a venice chip and a DFI NF4 Ultra D!  You don't need that old 754 anyways! :)

472587[/snapback]

I have a 754 3000+ it's missing 2 pins, but eh it can be fixed or maybe it might work still www.motherboardrepair.com let me kno

I have a 754 3000+ it's missing 2 pins, but eh it can be fixed or maybe it might work still www.motherboardrepair.com let me kno

472899[/snapback]

How much do you want for it? Did you rip it out ofthe socket when pulling a HS off?

How much do you want for it?  Did you rip it out ofthe socket when pulling a HS off?

472941[/snapback]

the heatsink stuck to the HS while i was taking it off, and 2 pins i guess got stuck because the lever thingy. but other than that all the other pins are fine. if u want a pic pmme

the heatsink stuck to the HS while i was taking it off, and 2 pins i guess got stuck because the lever thingy. but other than that all the other pins are fine. if u want a pic pmme

473069[/snapback]

Yeah please post a pic and a pic of the Case you have fs too