Im Gunna Get U Fueler!

kewlboxer2

Ok, fueler past me back when we were both back at the 120's, he slowly pulled away, until about 110's then i caught up and stayed about 2-5 postitions behind him, now by the looks of it ill overtake him when we both in the low 90's. woot, just hit 40k, and almost have a constant 400ppd. hells ya!!

Ok, fueler past me back when we were both back at the 120's, he slowly pulled away, until about 110's then i caught up and stayed about 2-5 postitions behind him, now by the looks of it ill overtake him when we both in the low 90's. woot, just hit 40k, and almost have a constant 400ppd. hells ya!!

465934[/snapback]

Yea I think your gunna get me.....I was pulling over 400 a day for a while there but two weeks ago the hard drive in my laptop gave out. After I put a new hard drive in, a hitachi 40gb 7200 8meg cache, at $150.00 I decided it wasn't worth killing my laptop by folding on it....I need it too much when I travel and I travel alot in my line of work....so I'm down to 4 pc's folding and I only run those at 75% :(

ouch... according to stanford, i have 9 processors active within the last 7 days, thats really cool. yeah my ppd was like 525 at its highest point, but then dipped to like 200 and now it evened out @ ~400. not bad at all.

:foldon: :foldon: :foldon: :foldon:

ouch... according to stanford, i have 9 processors active within the last 7 days, thats really cool. yeah my ppd was like 525 at its highest point, but then dipped to like 200 and now it evened out @ ~400. not bad at all.

:foldon: :foldon: :foldon: :foldon:

466042[/snapback]

I'd really like to get back to 400+ a day but I'm going to have to wait awhile before I can put another PC in service...right now all I can do is hope to stay in the top 100 :foldon:

Well kewlboxer today looks like the day you get me :unsure:

Edited by Fueler