Msi K8n Bios Beep

Reset the BIOS and see if it works. Sometimes the RMA departments don't reset the BIOS after testing. Bare in the mind that the K8N Neo / Neo2 don't play well with Winbond based RAM, which Corsair is made from. The MSI also has problems booting with dual sided 512MB modules.

I thought that Corsair now uses TCCD chips?  That's what I'm running right now. TWINX1024-3200XLPRO.

463915[/snapback]

The XL Pro is Samsung TCCD, but the LLPT and C2 are not.

The ram used to work perfectly in this board before I had to RMA it for a broken socket. I've reset the CMOS, even changed the BIOS chip. The computer will not post. I cannot get to the CMOS settings, so that is out of the question. All I get is the BEEP.......BEEP.....while all components seem to observably be functional.

Maybe you can call the motherboard support line and have them troubleshoot with you. They probably know the audible alarm better than anyone else. If that doesn't work, run the S.O.B over with a car... and tell it to shut it's mouth!

Edited by Redskins36

The ram used to work perfectly in this board before I had to RMA it for a broken socket.  I've reset the CMOS, even changed the BIOS chip.  The computer will not post.  I cannot get to the CMOS settings, so that is out of the question.  All I get is the BEEP.......BEEP.....while all components seem to observably be functional.

463999[/snapback]

Tried changing out the CPU for another one? Memory controller might have pooched in your processor.