Cheap Socket A Processor

ravix

I literally don't care how slow or old it is, so long as it works. I am going to be doing some bios hacking on my old nf7-s, and I need a processor that will let me boot into linux and do some basic editing.

Also, I could use some cheap ddr memory.

A perfect setup would be: 128mb cheap pc2100, oldschool duron processor.

If anyone has anything like this, I'll pay fairly. Thanks! :)

PERFECT USE FOR THIS THING!!!!!! i have 650mhz duron skt A wotrks great and needs a home. as for ram i only have PC 133 :( i have a HSF and everything PM me

EDIT: wow i knew i saw one of these go for about $24 shipped on ebay a while back, but dang i just saw a 950 duron with about 8hrs left in the auction that's at $30 shipped now!!! I think that person forgot to read shipping cost <_< You can get a 1.3 for around $45 or so if im not mistaken.

ok well just mak ema an offer you feel is fair and ill let you know.

Edited by cchalogamer

I have a pretty decent cpu and mobo I could sell you. Its a XP 2500+ Barton and a ASUS A7N8X-E. I think I would sell it for $120 shipped. I don't know if I could sell it to you immediately but within a week maybe. Let me know if you are interested.

I also might be able to throw in a gig of ram, Kingston 512 and a Silicon Technologies pc2700. They have 2.5-3-3-7 timings each at 166 MHz. Umm, maybe $60 more for both of those.

Psu 400 watt, generic $10 + $5 more for shipping because of weight. Its brand new btw.

All this for $195. I know you were asking for more cheap, less uber equipment but this is pretty good. Let me know if you are interested.

I will probably end up posting this stuff in the "For Sale" section in the future.

Edited by krazymonkey500