Celeron 900 Overclock

TiM

Hi!

I finally got one problem with 1.2Ghz stability (133Mhz FSB). In fact it isn't stable. DC++ crashes a lot of times. After 1-3 hours system basicly goes to reboot (like I pushet reset). I don't know where's the problem. I got Celeron 900Mhz (FC-PGA) and Gigabyte GA-6OOM7E. I tried to put my temperature down (inserted three 4800rpm fans intro case) and changed thermal compound. So now on 900Mhz I got 25'C in place of 32'C at peaks. So. I also tried to put +10% CPU Voltage. It doesn't helps. CPU temperature with 1.2GHz is 36'C. I got 3 DIMM sockets and I have 256Mb NPC + 128 PCQ + 128 PCQ PC133 RAM. I always run it at 3-2-2-5. And one thing - after 130MHz FSB I get automatic AGP change to 2x.

So - questions:

1. Do I need to do +10% CPU voltage on 1.2GHz?

2. Do I need to do DIMM Overvoltage on 1.2GHz?

3. Do my system runs cold enough for it?

4. Where can be problem, why it reboots?

P.S. I think - maybe it is something related to RAM?

:( HELP! :(

well, as you up the voltage you will also increase the heat! Try to up the FSB without the voltage! Also then I would trya better cooler than what you have? That will make the biggest difference. Then what type of cooling is on the northbridge chipset? I have had bad experiences with stock coolers there as well! Try these suggestions and post the results

I have tried just make my FSB up without voltage. But then 2 of 3 Internet Explorers crashed in 15 minutes. I have Intel boxed CPU cooler and only heatsink at mine nb chip. But I think my CPU temperature is low enough. In Intel Product Lists maximal recommended for my chip is 45'C and maximal - 75'C. Any ideas?