Need Some Stuff For An Old Piii

CompXT

I have an old PIII system I need to upgrade a little for a friend. It's a 1GHz with i think 512mb ram and an old crappy HD. I still need to boot it back up and get all of the specifics but I was just wondering if anyone had any CPU's and RAM for sell for something this old. Also I think it has an old MicroATX board and was wondering if one of the new MATX cases would work in it?

I have an old PIII system I need to upgrade a little for a friend. It's a 1GHz with i think 512mb ram and an old crappy HD. I still need to boot it back up and get all of the specifics but I was just wondering if anyone had any CPU's and RAM for sell for something this old. Also I think it has an old MicroATX board and was wondering if one of the new MATX cases would work in it?

431599[/snapback]

i haven't messed with my piii in ages but to use it as my mouse stand next to my lazyboy..... make an offer i will blow it out, fire the old girl up, confirm the spcs below

and pull the board outta the case..... i am a dual cpu freek........it's all i build for myself

i hate any type of lag

i do have a dual piii 1k with very loud highflow heatsinks

i am not sure how much ram is there but over 512MB it was786 but might be 640 though there is 1 empty slot left

MB is a gigabyte 6VXDC7

i prolly still have the original mb manual someplace

Edited by kimbawannadie2