Official Post Your Ride Thread

d3bruts1d

• Replies 324
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What year? Turbo?

1998, Unfortunately N/t (5sp) but it has a couple bolt-ons. I'm in the process of saving for a car so I can get rid of this one.

Mod List:

4-2-1 Headers

GS-T Catback

Shorty Ram-air intake

Tein S.tech springs

Just installed the other day, some HID headlights.

Edited by FUZi0N

My dirty truck 07 F150

100_1284.jpg

My dirty scooter

100_1282.jpg

100_1283.jpg

100_1286.jpg

I just have not rode much lately. Hell I still have uninstalled chrome from last Christmas(07)!

100_1285.jpg

Guess I need to ride more because when I do im compelled to wash it first LOL

1998, Unfortunately N/t (5sp) but it has a couple bolt-ons. I'm in the process of saving for a car so I can get rid of this one.

Mod List:

4-2-1 Headers

GS-T Catback

Shorty Ram-air intake

Tein S.tech springs

Just installed the other day, some HID headlights.

Let me know when you are going to sell it I might be intrested

I don't really like sports other than soccer. :lol: I started chasing that peacock away with dead hard drives (previously shown in the anger management thread) since I didn't want it to scratch up the car.

To bad you couldnt get a painball gun and adjust the pressure so it just lobs them. Or get a sweeper nozzle for your garden hose and hose his @@@ down.. The Fater the hose the more volume of water the farther it will spray.

Another option i just remembered it to find where its nesting(if it doesnt have babies) and dump mothballs in it.. an entire box.. The reason i dont like going to the Inlaws house, cant stand the smell of them things..haha

I have a hose but it's around back. I used to have a paintball gun but I put a 20 inch barrel on it and the minimum fps it shot at (cranked all the way down) was 400. Would most likely kill the poor thing. :lol:

Yeah..they never got close to our house.. sound like yours has no fear. Friend of mine rigged a motion sensor to a water valve so it would turn on a sprinkler on the end of a hose to chase away deer from his garden.