Fs: Antec 550watt Psu

henbenley

i didn't know if you got it or not, you didn't reply to it.....they usually prefer we do this stuff in private, but this is fine too, nothing to hide here

so why are you selling it?

i only deal in Paypal for payment and shipping with a tracking number, namely UPS, hope that's okay with you?

will you consider any sort of trade plus cash, or are you out for cash only, and do you have a "reserve" price that you simply won't go under.....i hate making offers, afraid i will lowball and offend, like to have an idea of where to begin ;)

I'm selling it because I bought it for a modding project, but dont have the money to continue with it. Theres nothing wrong with it at all, its never even been used.

And I will consider trades depending on what it is, but cash is prefered.

Paypal is fine. I would probably fedex it if you didnt care what shipping company.

You can offer as low as you want, but just remember that it goes for $110 + $7 shipping on newegg, plus its sleeved.

If you want to PM from now on go ahead, I just thought that that info should be available for everyone that might be interested.

sure, no problem, i actually like doing this in public exceot for personal info, it's the way i feel it should be done, but the PM thing seems to be the default method around here....

i don't mind Fedex as long as there is a tracking number provided and you insure your interest in the item

i have a Plextor CDRW 16x12x40, a Chieftech 340W PSU, a Thermaltake Silent Pure Power 420W PSU w/ Active PFC, at the moment, once my h2o stuff gets here I will have a Thermlaright XP-120 also

I'm not really interested any of that stuff that you have to offer. I'm kinda looking for a decent DVD burner, but you probably wouldnt want to part with it if you had one.

And I always get tracking #'s for stuff that people buy from me and I'll be sure to insure it.

okay, i'll do that, do you mind waiting until Friday morning for me to Paypal it to you? if so PM me your paypal address and I will send it over first thing Friday morning along with my ship to address