Antec Neopower 480w

I am highly considering getting one of these next week. The 80mm fans in this Thermaltake PSU are simply too noisy for my liking, especially when I'm folding. I need more amps on the rails too, this Thermaltake just doesn't cut it for my needs anymore.

Another annoyance is the fans in the PSU start making this annoying buzz/click sound once they hit about 3500rpm, which is all too common.

I am kind of fed up with wiring mess too, so the modular system will be a nice change.

How well does this PSU work with the Tsunami case? I know there are a few people on here with it in their Tsunami, and I'd like to hear their comments.

I'm upgrading to AMD64 skt 939 with nforce4 later on this year, so I'll be ready for that upgrade.

I can get this PSU sleeved up all nice for $160 + shipping.

Dude, $160 is a lot for a PSU. Xoxide has that PSU for $115.00. Jus buy a PSU sleeving kit for $10 to $20, for a total of $125 - $135. You're saving $25 to $35 that way.

Oh yea, that's a nice PSU. Works great, highly recommended by a lot of people here, including those without Tsunami cases.

It's not that hard to sleeve your own PSU. It may take you a few hours tops but you will save a lot of money by sleeving it yourself. I say $10-15 max for sleeving and heatshrink tubing. Other than the sleeving part, it is one of the best ATX v2.0 PSU's for the money. As for it fitting in a Tsunami case, it will fit fine.

I'm a bit lazy, so if I can get them to do it for me, I'll pay for it. Seems like performance-pcs.com does a really nice job of sleeving, too.

No doubt it's much cheaper to do it myself, but I'd rather pay and know it's done properly.