Ebay Posts In Fs Section?

gravy

Well dont people have to be here for 90 days or something before they can view the trading boards? If so I think it is fair enough to show your ebay sales, I mean its nearly the same as simply saying what you have to sell, only your linking to (usually) a much more descriptive page about the product your selling.

Just my opinion.

I have scoured through the rulez and find no mention anywhere of not posting eBay links to things for sale.  Yet I posted one last week sometime and it magically "disappeared", no warnings, no PM's nothing, just POOF!

Since then I have seen many many more eBay posts and have even posted one more myself, yet they remain..........and I have seen the question asked about eBay links allowed or not....

so..........are they okay or not?

thanks

391100[/snapback]

Though it's never been allowed, it's not explicitly been stated in any clear way either. This was our fault, and it should be cleared up now. The buying/selling guide has been reworded to speciffically state that eBay and site linking are not allowed.

I don't think anyone ever recieved a warning for it, if someone did we'll lower the warning.