Good Ram To Overlcock With

Ok I am soon buying a new PC with the specs:

MSI - K8T-NEO2-FIR, VIA K8T800Pro

AMD - Athlon64, 3200+, 2.0 GHz, 512kb Cache, 0.09 Mic

Asus - V9999/TD/128MB, GeForce 6800, 128MB DDR, DVI

RAM: still to decide....

Ok which ram would be the best??

1. Crucial PC3200 BallistiX DDR 2x512MB CL2 Non-parity, 2.8V, 64Meg x 64, 184pin

2. 2x512 MB PC3500 DDR433 - KHX3500AK2/1G (HyperX)

3. A-DATA Vitesta DDR SDRAM 2x512MB 500MHz PC 4000 Retail

These are the 3 main that I am looking at... They all have the same price except the ballistix which are just bit more. Well I am wondering which of these would be the best for my system?? to overlcock with??

At first I thought the Vitesta would be best but after reading a review about the slow latencies and more suited for a P4 system got me thinking over...

Oooo. But those are pretty expenisve :P

But if I choose a 3000+ instead of the 3200+ then it wont be to much more then what was originally though

Ok so here is the new setup :P must have changed over 50 times this month

MSI - K8T-NEO2-FIR, VIA K8T800Pro, GLAN, SATA RAID

Athlon64, 3000+, 1.8 GHz, 512kb Cache, 0.09 Micron, Socket 939, BOX

OCZ EL DDR 2x512MB PC3200 400MHz Enhanced Latency Platinum Edition Rev 2

Asus - V9999/TD/128MB, GeForce 6800, 128MB DDR, DVI

There.

Would this be a better setup then the one I posted above?? and this was the ram that you ment right? This setup is howerver about 80 bucks more then the other.

All this is from web stores in Sweden..

I have though about maybe getting stuff from the US since the dollars has REALLY dropped the last 2 years

Does anyone know any good US web stores that would ship to Europe??

Also would you guys recommend this?

that is a GREAT system... personally i will be getting the 3500+ 90nm and an MSI k8n neo4 Diamond SLi when they come out and i will also be getting the memory u got... they have tccd... *wets pants* :O

Do not get the Kingston HyperX PC3200. I got some by mistake, and have regreted it ever since. I have never had a problem with Kingston before, so I guess it could just be it doesn't work well with A64's....if you get PC3200 you will need very good OCing PC3200, or get some PC4000 or PC4200. My next ram is going to be the Ballistix PC4000 for my 3400+

the PDP Patriot PC3200 XBL sticks use TCCD chips on Brainpower PCBs... which is what OCZ PC3200 Platinum Rev2 sticks use iirc...

the Rev2's use a slightly different version of the Brainpower PCB i think, but the XBL's are very similar and perform almost as well for a lot less money

also, i would highly recommend against getting the via-based mobo, get an NF3 mobo instead... like the Neo2 Platinum (you can get an OEM version which i guess comes without the cables - i really should have got the OEM version since i'm going to use red UV cables instead of the supplied ones)

Yeah I was gonna say it wont matter what ram you get with that VIA board because they don't overclock well.

I would also recommend the Patriot XBL pc3200. It some awesome performing ram for about $60 less. Get an nforce3 board or nforce4 board and you will be MUCH happier.