Need Small Pump

visK

Do you guys know a pump thats smaller than this pump here :

http://www.dangerden.com/mall/Pumps/dd12vd4.asp

I dont think its gotta have that good of performance , just good enough for me to pump water through a micro 80 mm radiator , swiftech P4 socket 478 waterblock , POSSIBLY a koolance gpu-180-h06 gpu block , maybe a reservoir if i can fit one in with all the tight space i got in my shuttle.

Thnx

EDIT:

Also , even if this is a stupid question , which of the ends of the pump takes in water and which pushes it out ( I need this information cause its the main info for placing my whole setup )

Edited by visK

well thats the only 12v pump that there is out. so you won't find anything smaller like that. you can always go with one that plugs into the wall. the via 1300 is really good, cheap, and pushes alot of water. and i guess it's small

as for the question about pulling and pushing...i thing the one going up is the one that pushes the water

Edited by airman

That is not the only 12V pump out there. You could try the Innovatek pump if you can find one. It seems a little pricey and HighSpeedPC is the only distributor in the States as far as I know. You can even get it with an intergrated reservoir.