Building Comp For Boss

BiPolar

I got that card running on my other computer... I was able to play all the games perfectly... exept when i got far cry and battlefield vietnam... I run COD in that PC i get 90 stable FPS.... ITs a really good card... but i didnt really like it for video editting....

Yep, i've built a few machines. Why would you suggest reading more? I think the parts are all fairly good for the price(although i'm going to switch out the antec sonata case for a rosewill tu-155.

and i said earlier that i regretted hitting the send for the post (yesterday was a very bad day, the new hard drives i bought for my own system seem to be corrupt)

i have to say for stability get giga-byte*what i preffer and sell to hundreds of clients and customers never had a stability issue* and asus ive used it only a few times but what ive used they were very stable without oc'ing. thats just my 2c tho

Any particular gigabyte board? I like that albatron kx18d that was suggested earlier, but did he mean the kx18d or the kxa8d pro II? The original is $20 cheaper, will it be good enough?

I'd like to keep the cost down, I really don't need a board with good OC ability, just stability.

ANyone know anything about the A+GPB case?