Boomslang Help

d3bruts1d

Nothing major, but I am having a issue with my Razer Banger 2K...

I have buttons number 4 and 5 set to Windows 2000 Control so it'll do the back and forward on the web browser and allow me to assign commands to it inside various games.

Whenever I start up Windows XP it seams like the buttons forget what they are supose to be doing. Button 4 acts like it is set to double click, and 5 doesn't appear to do anything... tho if I go into the Razor custimizor and then click ok to exit, everything is fine.

Any clue? :unsure:

You know.. I had the same exact problem awhile back and I forgot how I fixed it..

hrmf :unsure:

ohh.. I think I didnt install the boomslang razor software.. that might be it.

however you can still go in half life and bind keys to

MOUSE4

MOUSE5

4 is the on left and 5 is on the right. im not sure about other games..

Hrmm... Have you or did you have a problem with your FPS games autochanging your wepons?

In 1942, I'll be sitting there waiting for someone to pop up so I can snipe them, and the wepon select will pop up like I hit the scroll wheel... though I didn't touch it. :/

Great mouse... but needs some fixin...

I've never had any problems like that. Maybe you have your wheel sensitivity set to high.. ? I dunno..

I'm sure if they came out with XP Drivers it would fix your problem. Send them an email :)

i use to have a 1k but it broke :( The only think i can think of is i to make sure the boomslang program is running in the background. i had it disabled because i like to whore resources, but that made all the features like on-the-fly-sensitivity not work.