How much Power does it use

Hi Guys, How do I work out how much power my system needs? OK, i no I can just put a huge PSU in there and get it over and done with, but now Im curious and wanna no how 2 work out how much power my machine is munchin. R there any tables with this info?

Cheers,

Richie

you would just have to search around on the internet.. they have a few articals on how much of each card you could put in ur computer takes up in wattage..

and u just add all your cards together..

and thats about a rough estimate..

I cant think of anysites right now I just woken up.. but If i do will replay back..

l8rz

Dude,

Im not quite sure yet, Im still in the process of checking everything out. The only thing th@ is Certain @ the moment is th@ im gonna make like nike and do it. What is certain is Th@ its a MSI K7T266 Pro2 RU with AMD !800+ 512MB 2 Maxtor 40Gig HDs Asus V7700 GF2 GTS Deluxe SB Live Silverado Noise Control Cooler, DVD Rom ,CD-RW, ZIP and floppy drives.

What I want 2 add is 3 Fans, 2 Neons and a . load of paint, glass and possibly a Mechanical CPU Tachometer.

What I dont no I want 2 add yet cant B taken in2 account, but I dont want 2 not have enuff power when I do cause I only got a 250W PSU right now and Im sure th@s not going 2 b enuff.

What U think, Should I call the Springfield PowerStation up and ask for a direct line? :-)

Cheers,

Richie

OK, cool. So th@ means Enermax right?

I kind of worked th@ out. But the breating room, th@s what Im interested in.

How much do I have then?

Can I like add 1 more 5W meon or mayB 5 more ?

C what Im getting @?

I wanna no how I no when my powers gonna run out B4 I add the Hardware.

By the way, How what happens when U dont have enuff power? Does it all just stop working? Burn something out?

The system would start slowing down. As for how many lights, I would say this 350 watts to power your normal stuff. So about 80watts for modding. Which would be 16 neon 5watt lights. :D