Halo 2

RabidMoose

I know a lot of you probably don't care much for console gaming, but the Halo 2 trailer is making me want an xbox, badly. I'll scrape up the cash in time for the christmas 2003 release. Go see the trailer, and know that it is all in-engine footage.

its here and it requires windows media player 9

Its really worth downloading windows media player 9 to watch it, its a REALLY sweet trailer...me wants halo 2 so bad and I just bought and xbox

edit cause I cant talk to a girl on the phone and type at the same time

Linuxprox, why not buy a console? They're less than the price of a high-end graphics card, and there's tons of great games that you can't get on computer. Plus there's the comfort you can only feel when playing a game while laying down on your couch. Or are you too glued to a keyboard and mouse to hold a controller?

I don't discriminate against platforms. :D

I just don't believe in them :)

You buy an Xbox, then two years down the road something else will be out (Xbox 2 maybe.. ) then none of your games work on it.

You'll have a thousand dollars in it, and when you try to sell it you can't get nothing for it.

YEah I know.. computers are the same way.. you buy a CPU today and its the best and fastest then tomorrow a new one comes out that is better and faster.

However, why buy a console when you already have a computer?

If you get console you'll then have to upgrade two things every year instead of one thing :P

But upgrading a console is about the price of upgrading one (of the more expensive) componets of a computer. And consoles can claim an average lifespan of 5 years. (Ex: SNES 1991-1996, N64 1996-2001. PlayStation 1995-2000, PS2 2000-at least 2004/2005) No computer can claim that kind of lifespan. And console makers spend enough on making a proprietary console, that they HAVE to leave it on the market for at least four to five years.