Audiogalaxy!

Forsh

WOW I loved them before, they were very revolutionary with their site....and now they are back..........gah I am loving there new streaming format, this is awesome...they just need some more bands...GDit I might actually sign up for this service! :ph34r:

why did you like them so much?

I used them when they first came out and I thought it sucked...

I remember it had a few songs I couldnt find anywhere else on rare occasions, but even then only like 1 person had them and was never online.... I would much rather stick w/ Kazaa Lite...

and why pay??? I mean you have to like open your wallet and stuff...

doesnt that defeat the purpose of stealing the music in the first place?

I think that should be illegal for someone to start a service like that and charge for something that's not even there... oh wait I think it is...

unless now they are doing it legally which would suck....

Audiogalaxy had the biggest collection of Anime/game/soundtrack/dance remixes I have ever seen anywhere.

-All proper ID3 tags

-I HAVE NEVER DOWNLOADED A FAKE FILE :D

-Very fast

-Lots of other cool site features, but most of all I like the selection they had as stated above....try on Kazaa and see what a mess you get. I use Kazaa and it is in no way as organized as AG was before the RIAA messed with them... :ph34r:

eh....

128 is good w/ me... but I guess that was a cool feature...

I hate going through having to remove IDE3 anyway, I use field in file name

on my mp3cd player anyway... havnt used that thing in days, too lazy to

compile a new cd....

Kazaa is fast enough for me most of the time....

All I know is Im still not payin a dime for my music, convenience is somethin I gave up when I decided never to buy a cd again (ok I lied, I'll only buy a cd if it's really good... which is hardly ever :P )

I have no problem with 128-bit. It's what I rip my CDs at... sounds CD quality to me.

I could easily rip at 192-bit or anything else, but why? I don't notice a difference in quality, and the file size becomes much larger for 68 bits more...

And you can find 192 bit on KaZaA (lite) and with other P2P progies... you just have to know how to look for 'em.

I've found pleanty of soundtracks, dance remixes, and games (both the game and music from the games) on P2P...

Plus, why use something that you have to register for? You really want your name associated with P2P when the gov and RIAA go trying to find people to lock up and fine? The less info they have on me, the better... and I sure as heck am not going to pay to download.

I dont know when u guys found out they first came out..

ur all thining with the little satligte.exe prgram?

I know when they came out with that exe they got popular..

but they been around since before napster.. they used to be really good.. just as good as napster...

they were kinda like www.oth.net

which I belive is still around but too many homo's use ratios so it makes it pretty suckie.. oh well..