New Castle Vs. Hammer

we've covered this 100 times now.  the FX is neither newcastle nor clawhammer.  it's a sledgehammer core....  same as it was as a socket 940 chip, same as the opteron, same as it will stay for the next few months

I posted that back in June. And I never said the 939 FX was a Clawhammer either.

Yeah jobs do that. Working at the camera store there were times where I was just about ready to lean over the counter and just slap some of the customers. People insiting that our processing was no better then Walmart and that we charge to much. Where Walmart just puts it into a machine and lets it go we sit and make adjustments to every single picture to make sure they look the best they can with what they give us. The best were they days when we had a 100+ rolls of film to develop and we would tell people that chances are that their film would not be done today they'd come in a couple of hours not saying before that it was urgent and they just expect it to be done and them being pissed at me for it. Those were fun.