Friend With A Dell...

tsamb.

Here's a dumb question...What were the specs on his Dell? Before you guys pull out your BFG's and shooting at me, Dells are perfectly acceptable systems. Maybe he already spent 2,000 on a killer Dell with a FX5200 which everyone who ever buys a Dell seems to do. (And pisses me off when they complain about low FPS afterwards)

Possibility is, you pop a 9800Pro in there, and it'll scream?

no a bfg just a .223. :lol: and only at u. i don't think i'd could shoot another occer, well maybe General912. :lol:

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Ballz2TheWallz

umm he said its several years old OK i have a 3year old dell, it has a 2ghz cpu(can only run newer game at 800x600 with 35fps thats how weak its gotten and its a northwood) 512mb of pc2100 ram and it came with a geforce 2 mx400 64mb card and mobo only had 4x agp i now have a ti4600 and its still getting 25% slower than aveerage card cause its attached to a . system BUY A NEW COMP!!!!!!!!

Here's a dumb question...What were the specs on his Dell? Before you guys pull out your BFG's and shooting at me, Dells are perfectly acceptable systems. Maybe he already spent 2,000 on a killer Dell with a FX5200 which everyone who ever buys a Dell seems to do. (And pisses me off when they complain about low FPS afterwards)

Possibility is, you pop a 9800Pro in there, and it'll scream?

no a bfg just a .223. :lol: and only at u. i don't think i'd could shoot another occer, well maybe General912. :lol:

Ouch, that hurts man, Right here, deep inside. Besides, I am an overclocker, not hardcore, and I generally peruse these forums in a quest for knowledge...

If Ballz2TheWallz is right, then yep, buy a new comp. It's so refreshing to upgrade from a PoS to a fast new one :D

Edited by TheSternMystic

Guest Ballz2TheWallz

fastest it could be is a 2.4A but back then that was the most expensive thing