I Need This Fan

Mr_Yuck

hahaha but on serious not i do love my volcano 9. it kept my 1700 at liek 35C load.

Yeah, they make good cooling ., personally i think there cases are WAY WAY over done, i like that clean look *Cough*WAVE MASTER*Cough* but those cases scream "Look at me, i have 'thermaltake' writen all over me in different colors" This would be a good time for me to throw in my link to my case

http://www.overclockersclub.com/gallery/?act=case&id=436

I dunno...This summer is gonna be hot, and I'm gonna be hot too, and sweaty, and alot of other things you probably don't need to hear about...

But late at nights, when I can't sleep and want to mess around on my laptop, man that would be nice. And a cool breeze to, uhm...Well, it's pretty cold here at night, so I'd say it will...Blow the Carbon Dioxide away from me, ensuring I have a consistent supply of oxygen when I'm playing Halo at 14fps, YA!

I dunno...This summer is gonna be hot, and I'm gonna be hot too, and sweaty, and alot of other things you probably don't need to hear about...

But late at nights, when I can't sleep and want to mess around on my laptop, man that would be nice. And a cool breeze to, uhm...Well, it's pretty cold here at night, so I'd say it will...Blow the Carbon Dioxide away from me, ensuring I have a consistent supply of oxygen when I'm playing Halo at 14fps, YA!

yes but instead of paying $15 for this, go to the dollar store and for like $10 u can get a desktop fan that pushes a lot more air that that little crappin thing will do and doesn't use ur power supply.