3200+ Temps

According to Easy Tune 4 My CPU is running about 70 degrees "C", but system temp is alot lower. Something that I think is happening here is the monitoring software is monitoring the v-core temp. But is this too high or normal?

I found easy tune to be pretty accurate. Try uninstalling it and re-install and see if that works. You may also want to try installing MBM5 and compare the 2. Try rebooting the computer, if your board monitors the temps you should see it at start up then compare to easy tune!

You also may want to touch the side of the heatsink and see if it's hot....

Well here's what I found out, today, matter of fact just finished disassembeling everything!!! I emptied the case! And cleaned it out like new, I took apart the CPU Cooler and looked at the pattern of the themal compound from the way it looked on the chip it appears that some if the chip was not covered by the sticky mess! So anyway I went a step further and took and added Artic 5 to the north bridge also. Then I blew out all the coolers and then I made a mod. With the Giga byte board that little DPVM module's fan lights up so I swapped it with the norht bridge, no sense in hiding a lighted fan so I put it where it could be seen. Now after all is said and done, it appears this was very worthwhile my CPU temp is around 114!!! So this is very GOOD! By the way I like the Thermal Take Silent Boost in anyone is interested about buy one. It uses an 80mm fan but spins at about 2600 rpm's. According to Easy Tune 4. So thanks to everyone for their help.