Geforce2 Code 10 Error

nickmo

Im having trouble with my gefore2 gts/geforce2 pro video card. It was working fine yesterday. Everything was normal i was playing Warcraft 3 and then i shut down my computer. This mornign i turned it on and when i looked at the screen the colors were all distorted. I rebooted thinking it would be the answer, but it came back with the same problem. I thought the settings on my monitor had been tampered with, but they werent. Then I tried to change the color settings in the display settings pannel, but my only choice was 4 bit. I went into hardware manager and the yellow exclamation point was on my geforce2. i looked at the properties and it says: "This device cannot start. (Code 10)

Click Troubleshoot to start the troubleshooter for this device." I troubleshooted and it said uninstall and reinstall device. I did so and no change. What do i do? I am attempting to update drivers now. Please help me!

this may not be the answer, but check to see if the video card is fastened properly in the case... one time I had some problems cause the card came loose... couldnt figure it out for a while but ya I eventually realized it...