Good Boot discs with Antivirus software

Orian

Good morning all,

i need a bit of help as a linux user i never seem to get a problem with viruses.

however my parents on the other hand seem to have been riddled with worms and God knows what else I'm looking for a boot cd utility with an up-to-date anti-virus software that can scan a hard drive and remove the viruses n malware n the likes.

ive tried ubcd but it cant find a software package but not joys [emoji24]

Sent from my Nokia 4.2 using Tapatalk

Since nobody has responded I will put in my amateur 2 cents. Can the system boot up and run malwarebytes? Spybot search and destroy was always my go to as well but I've honestly not had a big virus problem in a long time. booting into safemode during virus removal helps. I setup my parents with avast on the auto scan and update schedules so I get way less calls from them now. I also taught them to scan files before installing things but I doubt they actually do that.

If the system is really messed up I tend to do full format but I'm no pro.

What operating system are they running?

Edited by feetfats

thanks for your speedy reply, thew will be running some incarnation of windows 10 should be fun trying to backup all her pics n files just incase a clean install is required

Sent from my Nokia 4.2 using Tapatalk

• 1 year later...
  • Kaspersky Rescue Disk. The Kaspersky Rescue Disk is one of the best bootable antivirus disks, allowing you to scan an infected machine with ease.
  • Bitdefender Rescue CD.
  • Avira Rescue System.
  • Trend Micro Rescue Disk.
  • Dr.
  • AVG Rescue.
  • ESET SysRescue Live
  • MySainsburys
Edited by Rose5482