Looking for a USB WiFi adapter

F13Bubba

I currently have an ASUS adapter that only has a 300Mbps limit, and I'm getting about half the speed through it that I get on my brand new lappy (30 vs 60 down.) I keep getting connection issues while gaming and streaming, so I'm looking for a new adapter. USB preferred, but I'll go PCI if it makes sense. I saw this on amazon, and  it seems pretty good, but I don't know that I trust the brand. Any suggestions are welcome, and appreciated!

I currently have an ASUS adapter that only has a 300Mbps limit, and I'm getting about half the speed through it that I get on my brand new lappy (30 vs 60 down.) I keep getting connection issues while gaming and streaming, so I'm looking for a new adapter. USB preferred, but I'll go PCI if it makes sense. I saw this on amazon, and it seems pretty good, but I don't know that I trust the brand. Any suggestions are welcome, and appreciated!

If you happen to own a synology Nas or running Xpenology on windows rack server... Just plug the usb printer cable in the NAS. Run Synology Assistant. It finds the printer. The printer is now integrated in the network. And usable from AL networked devices. Easy as Pie[emoji512]

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-G930F met Tapatalk