The Official E3 2015 Thread

bp9801

Will be interesting to see what will be posted here overnight, sleep time... unless Sony has more Fallout 4 :)

Hope some news about Space Hulk Deathwing will come out soon :( Read that they will be showing it behind closed doors/booth

http://www.focus-home.com/en/news/898-focus-home-interactive-reveals-its-e3-2015-line-up

Need W40K pls

Edited by DanTheGamer11

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry to backtrack but I just woke up and missed pretty much everything after the Xbox stuff.

So in regards to the XBO backwards compatibility with the 360 it sounds like you can take your 360 discs, load it into the XBO and it downloads the game so you can play it in some type of virtual console.

Do they happen to mention what is going to keep people from disc swapping?

If Troy happens to have a bunch of 360 games I wanted but didn't want to go out and buy. What is keeping me from borrowing Troy's discs and copying them to my XBO?

Troy, I also laughed at the Need for Speed. I was just telling you how I missed the game lol!

I wish they would use the Forza mechanics in the game though. Made the driving a tad more realistic. I don't know but from the gameplay trailer it seems like controlling the car is going to be a pain in the arse.

Multiplayer Battlefront... Yes!

Anyone else get hard when they saw Luke and Vader about to go one on one?

I can't wait for Nintendo's presentation later today. They pretty much need to deliver this year to start making up for all this loss they incurred.

Need more Zelda. Need Metroid. I want a new Mega Man. You know what could be really bad arse? Excitebike remake. Yes!

I also always wished they would do a new Mario side scroller game with new 3D graphics. Even if they just redid the original 3. That would be sweet.

Sorry to backtrack but I just woke up and missed pretty much everything after the Xbox stuff.

So in regards to the XBO backwards compatibility with the 360 it sounds like you can take your 360 discs, load it into the XBO and it downloads the game so you can play it in some type of virtual console.

Do they happen to mention what is going to keep people from disc swapping?

If Troy happens to have a bunch of 360 games I wanted but didn't want to go out and buy. What is keeping me from borrowing Troy's discs and copying them to my XBO?

No real details on how exactly it works, but any digital X360 or XBLA games you own show up in the Ready to Play section. Disc games install to the hard drive and then have to be in the disc drive in order to play.

Troy, I also laughed at the Need for Speed. I was just telling you how I missed the game lol!

I wish they would use the Forza mechanics in the game though. Made the driving a tad more realistic. I don't know but from the gameplay trailer it seems like controlling the car is going to be a pain in the arse.

Was real happy to see NFS. Nice blend of Underground, Most Wanted, and Carbon. Driving mechanics have always been a little arcade-y, but we can setup the car's handling how we want, so perhaps the E3 bit was more for drift.

Multiplayer Battlefront... Yes!

Anyone else get hard when they saw Luke and Vader about to go one on one?

Yep!

I can't wait for Nintendo's presentation later today. They pretty much need to deliver this year to start making up for all this loss they incurred.

Need more Zelda. Need Metroid. I want a new Mega Man. You know what could be really bad arse? Excitebike remake. Yes!

I also always wished they would do a new Mario side scroller game with new 3D graphics. Even if they just redid the original 3. That would be sweet.

Nintendo won't show off the new Zelda at E3, sadly. I'd be cool with a Metroid/Super Metroid/Metroid Fusion Wii U remake.