Fallout 4 - Coming November 10, 2015

DanTheGamer11

Aha, nice! I've got a busy course load during launch week, but I'm going to try and get most of it done before the 10th.

I've got the Pip-Boy Edition coming. Going to be sweet.

• Replies 342
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good luck with that D: 

That's nice, I ordered the steelbook edition since I'm not into big props like that, hope it still comes with the vault boy bobblehead since I only preordered recent :S Does the phone app work with the pc version and if so are you gonna use it with the pip boy replica :D

The phone app works regardless of game version. It's not like it's locked to consoles or anything. Any Android, Windows Phone, or iOS phone or tablet can use it, but only certain phones can fit into the Pip-Boy.

It's a companion app that works on the PC, PS4, and XBO versions of the game. You can run it on your phone and drop it in the Pip-Boy if the phone fits, but anyone can run it so long as their phone or tablet supports it. The app lets you manage your inventory, perks, holotapes, and other stuff, but it isn't a required component to play the game. Purely optional.

Will be interesting to see how if the pip boy app is worth using

True, I just regularly go there to see what's new ^.^

That power armour  :woot: I wonder if we can salvage a milk vending machine :') 11/10 would have that in my hall of power armour

Edited by DanTheGamer11

All the pipe gun variations is pretty damn sweet, imo. Plus the settlers, raiders, and super mutants. That armor is just..  want.

I think the app will be interesting, even if it's just for making sure you have enough inventory space while looting. :lol:

Inventory space? What's that D: I'll be pretty disappointed if that new power armour doesn't let me carry a warehouse worth of loot(maybe less disappointed if being able to put powered wheels on your buildings is true/wasn't just theoretical since Prima wrote/questioned that) :D Think the protagonist will share whatever stasis thing he used till the 10th of November? 

I think anything about that is pure speculation at this point, and since there are under two weeks to go, no real point in guessing or hunting for it and having any part spoiled. I don't want to know anything more about the game than what's been revealed right now. And anything you find and post that is a potential spoiler better have the spoiler tags with it. That goes for playing the game after launch, too, if it's any story spoiler.