MSI GTX 960 Million Edition

GabrielT

Firestrike%20BAMF_zpsixzwlmes.png

Clock speed is king!

Your damn right, not only that but the 4770K does a little better per cycle than the first gen i5's. How was your graphics score on those runs?

I ran it again. This time at a massive 1616 Core and 4012 on the RAM.  http://www.3dmark.com/fs/4304774

I think I had too much going on in the background last night.

Firestrike%20BAMF_zpsixzwlmes.png

Clock speed is king!

Your damn right, not only that but the 4770K does a little better per cycle than the first gen i5's. How was your graphics score on those runs?

I ran it again. This time at a massive 1616 Core and 4012 on the RAM.  http://www.3dmark.com/fs/4304774

I think I had too much going on in the background last night.

Very nice! I dont remember the graphics score outright. Busy playing with the higher end stuff right now but will have to play some more once I am done. 

Very nice! I dont remember the graphics score outright. Busy playing with the higher end stuff right now but will have to play some more once I am done. 

You really should, if your card is anything like mine it will be on the voltage limit even at +.5mV

I'm sure your probably at your RAM limit but I would be willing to bet you can get the core on the MSI 960 you review up a little higher.

Just for kicks plug this into Afterburner.

Core Voltage +52

Power Limit 108%

Temp Limit    95c (set priority to temp)

Core Clock +206 (it should boost to around 1585)

Memory     +Slightly Below your highest stable speed.

These settings keep my card off the power target max at 1590/2000mhz.

At 1616/2010 it manages to keep the card stable at 108-116% power target. I don't know why my card doesn't seem to care much about the power target. All the graphs for  Voltage Limit, Power Limit, and OV Max look terrifying after a run though :D