The Official "I Wrecked" Thread

Onion

Could be a lot worse (sounded a lot worse from your intial report), but Y U NO frame sliders THO? I'd invest in some of those if I were you. My FZ actually came with some so I'm set, might get a pair for the rear axle so I'm covered front to back (as I only have the front ones). Hope I never need them but they're wonderful for preventing cosmetic/serious damage

Well, now I'll get case savers because they go over the case lol. Cheaper than a new case cover and it'll hide the blemishes. 

Sounds good, my dad's VF700 has almost an exoskeleton frame around his motor that he added which I guess is probably the craziest you can get. Mine are just the little nubs, but I've never seen casesavers before. Interesting, it's like armor for exactly what you need it for, while also being streamlined. I can dig it :)

Eagerly awaiting pics of the refurbished product

A lot like mah nubs:

0000-shogun-motorsports-carbon-s5-fiber-

I'm leaning more towards a slim cage, honestly. I've done a ton of stunts on my bike and I'm a bit reluctant to push it more than I already have in fear of destroying it. A cage would limit that to very minor stuff and would allow me to do some other cool shit. Its probably a lot more stable if I were to stand on the cage instead of standing on the tank like I currently do, too.