Amazon RMA Radeon HD 7850 Possible?

palkiss

Hello there. I ordered this card: Sapphire Radeon HD 7850 2GB DDR5 HDMI/DVI-I/DVI-D/DP PCI-Express Graphics Card Alittle less than 2 years ago, and recently I've gotten quite abit of artifacts, and card crashings.

I went to the sapphire website and they say all cards have 2 year warranty on it, but for some reason amazon says I can only return it within 30 days of purchasing it... I don't understand, does this have a RMA on it or not? Can I get a new one?

And what If I dont have the packaging materials? Is the card itself good enough(sigh, I know i messed up by throwing packaging away) to get a RMA? I do have a copy of the receipt... Unfortunatly for me the price of the card barely went down at all sense I bought it, and I would LOVE to get an RMA.

Thankyou!

As long as the serial # is on the card find a box the correct size, pack it with foam or whatever so it won't get damages in shipping, get an rma ticket from sapphire, insure it or at least send it registered delivery, and send it . When you return a card they don't want any extra stuff that cane with the card. Also I always take pics of the packing as I do it and scan any paperwork I send to them in case there are any problems after the fact. Be prepared to wait a while as it won't happen over night. Good Luck !