New Forums

Bosco

Search function - 3

The search works fine for me. What are you having problems with?

Searching forums by their title and other settings... 

I go into the specific forum and search there. Or in the thread itself even. It's a lot more refined now than it was before, imo.

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Search function - </3

The search works fine for me. What are you having problems with?

Searching forums by their title and other settings... 

I go into the specific forum and search there. Or in the thread itself even. It's a lot more refined now than it was before, imo.

I just tried that with stalker again.. no matches... imo it's worse now, it actually used to show matches for it :/

I just tried that with stalker again.. no matches... imo it's worse now, it actually used to show matches for it :/

I think you must be using the wrong search settings dan, its working great for me.....

try it without the .'s be a little creative in your search terms buddy.

I posted an image without the periods too! Why do they even have a search by title option... I'm not annoyed at OCC, just the company that made this 

You do realize the reason the S.T.A.L.K.E.R. thread isn't on the first page of that image is that you have it listing the results in reverse alphabetical order, right? In bp's image the results are sorted by newest post to oldest.

You do realize the reason the S.T.A.L.K.E.R. thread isn't on the first page of that image is that you have it listing the results in reverse alphabetical order, right? In bp's image the results are sorted by newest post to oldest.

And the fact that I was searching only in the Gaming subforum and not the entire forum.