Cooling Advice

Braegnok

I imagine with the cooler temps and the chilled water you could get a neck of Alot more out of the video cards. Would be nice to see the results. Do tell.

Just finished setting things to core 1250 MHz and memory 1675 MHz @ 1.25V, both cards are running @ 27c with no load, Stable so I'm going to give them a go. :popcorn:

Just finished setting things to core 1250 MHz and memory 1675 MHz @ 1.25V, both cards are running @ 27c with no load, Stable so I'm going to give them a go. :popcorn:

After about 2 hours max settings cards never went over 59c. So I'm going back to clocking CPU up to 1.4V with 38X 4.7GHz test run with my FAV game for about 2 hours. :cheers:

Damn. Things getting serious here.

These cards are much harder to overclock than my old 6990's. But @ 2560X1600 4XAA settings they Easily Crushed my best score of 6144M: 89.9 FPS in Unigine Heaven 2.0.

At 1.299V Stable, :biggrin: But at 1.3V I start getting artifacts and flashing. So overall I'm Happy with the way things turned out, it was a vary expensive upgrade. But worth it! :woo:

My saved profile settings will be 4.6GHz on CPU @ 1.38V and 1250 / 1675 on GPU @ 1.25V and 1920 X 1080 With All Core temps in the 50c range @ full load.

Thanks for all the advice everyone!

Edited by Braegnok