Are fully custom pcb gtx 690's planned to be released

I need a gtx 690 for my mini itx build since I have to power a 2560x1440 at 45+ fps and ultra settings. I would really like to get a fully custom pcb version like the evga gtx 680 classified that has 11 extra vrm stages added just a big beefy gtx 680 with a higher power envelope that hits 1200Mhz constantly on stock voltage. Fully custom pcb gtx 690 would be nice to see pushed to the max of the 690's potential like the classified version does with the 680. Even though it's easy to get the gtx 690 running at 1000 Mhz I'd love to get that higher with a fully custom pcb with more power stages and such.

is that a definite planned release?

hell no there was years and years between the MARS I and II. You may see a custon 680X2 card but you may as well just get the 690 because you'll end up waiting too long for possibly nothing.

Also have you considered custom water cooling? With a little modding you could get 3x 240 push pull rads in the prodigy which is more than enough for a 690 and ivy i7 although the modding does involve cutting large sections of the case haha.