Suggestions on cooling companies?

Fonzo

Yeah I think I'm going to stick to my initial decision to go with Ivy bridge, I just really hate the cooling issue it has. Hopefully they will have that fixed when they release 8 core versions of it.

There are many Z77 boards out with the release of Ivybridge that support both Ivy and sandyBridge. Asus has a slew of P8 motherboards namely the Deluxe. The best motherboard I have used so far is the Biostar TZ77X E4. It overclocked a 2600K to 5.3GHz pretty effortlessly.

I would stick with sandy for a while yet at least until Intel admits fault and desides to start soldering again.

:lol:

When I saw that the first thing to pop into my head was..."I want one, and I'm going to pull the heatspreader off." :evilgrin:

So I started looking into that biostar motherboard, what kinda confuses me is why it would be half the price of the Maximus V Gene, and I'm still a little uncertain how its a significantly better board. I'm kinda new to all the really technical aspect of computers. Basically I started trying to learn my . when I decided its time to overclock my current computer and upgrade to a new one.

back to the cooling. Is it better to get an after market watercooler block for the video card or to buy a video card that is already set up for watercooling? Like this one http://www.evga.com/products/moreInfo.asp?pn=02G-P4-2689-KR&family=GeForce 600 Series Family&sw=

What are your thoughts on this.

BTW thanks to everyone for the tips and suggestions and answering my questions. I can't express enough how much I appreciate all the advice!