Overclocking LAN box

hello everyone, Iv been runing this system for over a year now and it has worked great but I think I would like to try overclocking it a bit. But Im a little concerned that I wont have enough juice in my PSU and I dont want to overstress my system. My current setup is:

CPU: I7 870

MB: H55N mini-ITX

RAM: Crucial Ballistix Tracer 4GB (2 x 2GB) DDR3 SDRAM DDR3 1600

VIDEO: GTX460 MSI twin frozerII tallon attack

HD: 750gb Seagate baracuda 7200

PSU: SILVERSTONE ST45SF 450W SFX12V 80 PLUS BRONZE

I wish I could just add a bigger PSU but the case Im using will only accept SFX sized power supplies. Please let me know what you think, I have not done any overclocking since way back with my 2500+ so Im a little behind the times but Id like to ge the most I can out of my system without frying it.

i agree, your psu is a little low for an overclocked i7 and a 460, also, you are running a h55 mobo, which afaik cant overclock much, if at all, i think you need a p55 for overclocking

One important thing is missing here. What kind of case do you have.

I should mention that putting all of that system in a lian li lanbox would do wonders. For one it would allow you to get a standard atx psu. Also if you want to mod alot then you could do some of that and place an h100 in the top portion. Would just have to make your own hole. Bt if you were going to do that you may as well get full blown liquid cooling.